Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Thank You from Moshe Feiglin


On this evening of great success, I turn to you, to all of my incredible and wonderful activists -

I feel that we arrived at this point tonight because of you.

Even more than I lead you, you pushed me to get here.

I want to thank you, and hug you. I love you and I’m proud of you.

We all understand that this is not the end. This is not our final objective. This is just the beginning, and if you thought that you can go home now, you are greatly mistaken!

From this point on, the work will even harder. I hope it won’t take as long as it has so far, but there is still a long way to go on the road until we reach the house of Hashem, Our G-d.

We just read in the parsha, “This is the place of Hashem and the stairway to heaven”.

And that is the objective: to bring the State of Israel to itself - to its Jewish roots!

And may Israel have worthy leadership - leadership that fulfills the will of our Father in heaven.

Thank you very much!

No comments: