Tuesday, December 09, 2014

MK Feiglin: Israel Under My Leadership Will Restore Security

“On my way to the campaign caucus in Sderot, I stopped in at the Hadassah Hospital to visit Yeshaya,” MK Moshe Feiglin wrote on his Facebook page on Tuesday. “Yeshaya is the hero who jumped on the terrorist who ran over, then stabbed Daliah Lemkos to death at the Alon Shvut junction. Although the terrorist stabbed him several times, Yeshaya fought him with amazing bravery. His courage and quick thinking saved others present from a fate similar to Daliah’s.”
The terrorist was shot and hospitalized in the same ward as Yeshaya. He has already been released from the hospital.
“With G-d’s help,” Feiglin concluded, “when I am elected to head the Likud, Israel under my leadership will eliminate terror and restore security to our streets.”

No comments: